my Social Security | SSA

my Social Security | SSA

Looking for:

Benefit Calculators | SSA 

Click here to ENTER

















































Estimate if you are eligible for a pension based on work that was not covered by Social Security. Apply For Retirement Benefits Our online retirement application lets you apply for retirement in as little as 15 minutes. Ready To Retire? The other way is to answer a series of questions to prove your identity.    

 

How do you check social security benefits -



 

If you applied for Social Security benefits, or have a pending reconsideration or hearing request, you can check the status online using your free personal my Social Security account. Use your personal my Social Security account to check the status of your application or appeal. If you have questions about retirement, disability, Medicare, or survivors benefits, as well as Supplemental Security Income, visit our Benefits page.

Tags: my Social Security , my Social Security account , retirement benefits , social security , Social Security benefits , social security disability benefits. January 8, AM. January 10, AM. Hi, Mary. Thanks for your question. Your living arrangement will not affect your eligibility for Social Security disability benefits. We hope this helps. January 4, PM. I applied for my social security benefits back in October I have check status on my social security account.

How long should this take. Am I missing something. Any help or thoughts. Hi Glenn, thanks for using our blog. You can call us at for assistance or you can call your local Social Security office. Please look for the general inquiry telephone number at the Social Security Office Locator.

The number may appear under Show Additional Office Information. December 31, PM. January 3, PM. Hi Lynatte, thanks for reaching out. Please call your local Social Security office. Look for the general inquiry telephone number at the Social Security Office Locator. December 31, AM. January 2, PM. January 3, AM. Hi Shaun, thanks for reading our blog and for your question. We mailed the COLA notices throughout the month of December to retirement, survivors, and disability beneficiaries, SSI recipients, and representative payees.

You can also call us at for assistance or you can call your local Social Security office. We hope this helps! January 5, AM. Hi Katie, thanks for reading our blog and for your question. We mailed the COLA notices throughout the month of December and the beginning of January to retirement, survivors, and disability beneficiaries, SSI recipients, and representative payees. December 30, PM. January 1, PM. Hi Rachel, thank you for using our blog to ask your question.

You can log in to or create a my Social Security account to check the status of your application online. If you are unable to check your status online, you can call us at TTY or your local Social Security office. We hope this information helps. January 11, PM. My ssdi reconsideration application status seems to have vanished from myssa account when I log in? Hi, Michael. For your security, we do not have access to private information in this venue. We ask that members in our Blog community work with our offices with specific questions.

You can call us at , Monday through Friday, between a. Generally, you will have a shorter wait if you call later in the day.

You can also contact your local Social Security office. We are sorry to hear about the difficulties you are experiencing, Lisa. If you created a my Social Security account on September 18, or later, you sign in using login. The help desk is available to callers between a. Eastern Time. You can also contact your local Social Security office directly.

Look for the general inquiry telephone number using our Social Security Office Locator link. December 29, PM. I applied for ssi benefits on after my last incarceration ended on I have yet to receive my benefits please call me back at For your security, David, we do not have access to private information in this venue. Hi John, thanks for using our blog. Sorry to hear you are having difficulties accessing your my Social Security account.

For assistance with your account, you may call us at TTY or you can contact your local Social Security office.

December 29, AM. I have been waiting 3 months already for my mothers final payment after her death on October 4th. Me being the primary beneficiary, I am getting nowhere with the SS office. The wait time on the phone is incredible!! I would just like a simple answer as to when I should be expecting that final payment. Current claim location. Scheduled hearing date and time.

Re-entry numbers for incomplete applications. Servicing office location. Publications of interest, depending on the claim and current step in the process.

Please share this information with your family and friends — and post it on social media. Tags: my Social Security , my Social Security account , retirement benefits , social security , Social Security benefits , social security disability benefits See Comments. Related Articles. Comments Mary H. Will this affect my income? Ann C. Glenn P. Vonda January 4, PM. Lynatte H. Vonda January 3, PM. Shaun R. Jennifer m. Vernon J. Katie m. Vonda January 5, AM.

Rachel R. John r. Michael C. Oanh P. Unable to access my account after setting it up online via login. David A. John D. Jim V.

 


How do you check social security benefits



  Need an estimate of how much you could get from Social Security? Use the Retirement Estimator to project your Social Security benefit amount based on your. Visit Social Security's retirement benefits section of the website to help better understand the program, the application process, and the online tools and. You can get your Social Security Statement (Statement) online by using your personal my Social Security account. If you don't yet have an.    


Comments